Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I think you'd LOVE MDS!



Hi, y'all! BOY, is it hot out there today! I'm so glad I'm done running around for the day. PHEW!!!

Now, then. Those of you who haven't purchased MY DIGITAL STUDIO may not be aware of how awesome the program itself is; it also is constantly being improved and updated. Lately, there were a few new items added to the project pool; I am in love with the TRIFOLD card!

This is the first one I made. I also took a photo of the "background DSP" versus a piece of card stock so you could see how the colors line up.

Now the colors look different because of the way it's standing by itself; the light's hitting the panels at different angles. And just so you know: you can decorate the BACKS of the card as well.

I had such fun designing this card! It's almost fall! YEA! (Someone PLEASE tell the thermometer that, would you???) There are stamp sets available for MDS that are retired, as well as from the mini catalogs and current IB&C. Accessories ribbon, stitch lines - it really IS a studio for designing just about anything you want. It's NOT just for scrapbooking!! :)

Now, then. I still recommend that you print through Stampin' Up! if you want TRUE color and page size, but I'm pretty impressed with the way our new Kodak printer handled this one. Here's a picture of the More Mustard card stock with the card corner, so you can see the colors against each other:

It was also printed on Very Vanilla versus Whisper White, so that's probably a little of the difference.

OK, it's time for me to get busy!! OH, I forgot! There's a GREAT support site for MDS here, and there's an online "year to date" catalog of all the available releases for MDS here.

NOW it's time for me to get busy. :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something! AND COME STAMP WITH ME - check out my class schedule HERE!


No comments: