Friday, August 12, 2011

Strength & Hope


Good Friday Afternoon! :)

I just wanted to remind you that this stamp set. STRENGTH & HOPE, is only available until the end of the month. (The ribbon is a single stamp, RIBBON OF HOPE). Although this stamp set's sales benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the colors can be changed up for whatever ribbon you need to stamp.

If you'd like to see more about the set, or order it, you can go to this link - BCRF - and do so.

Card stock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Melon Mambo

Stamp sets: STRENGTH & HOPE, Ribbon of Hope, Blessings from Heaven

Accessories: Pinking Heart Punch, dimensionals

And here's the inside of the card:

I really like the way this card turned out! Especially the inside!! :)

I hope you'll take advantage of this stamp set's sales - $2 of each sale goes toward the research for a cure.

Now, go stamp something! :D I am.... :D (For those of you who are still waiting on the birthday card contest: I'm still waiting to hear if the photos on my hard drive are going to be able to be saved. If not, that's a lot of time to re-shoot. I don't want to have to re-do it unless I HAVE to! :D THANK YOU for your patience!!!)

No comments: