Friday, August 26, 2011

Two Tags Die from Stampin' Up!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday!!! OK. someone tell me how life can get so freakin' hectic?!?! AUGH! And I haven't even STARTED everything yet!!!!

Oh, well. Don't forget: if you haven't yet RSVPd for Monday's Quick Card Class, today is the deadline! We've got a fun group for the evening, and I hope you'll join us!

Now, then. On to today's share - and next week I can start sharing the cards! :D


Today's share is from the CHRISTMAS IN JULY class; it's a simple tag, cut with my new Two Tags Die. I really like this die, but haven't played with it enough yet. :D

This is the outside; the inside is below.

Card stock: Very Vanilla

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark, Chocolate Chip

Stamp sets: Tags Til Christmas, Fabulous Phrases

Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Chocolate Chip Polkadot Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Embossing
Powder, Embossing Buddy, heat tool, stamping sponge

See? Super simple, super cute, almost totally flat so you can put on a gift and ship!

OK, I'm outta here. Miles to go before I get a break. LOL!! Be sure and take the time to STAMP something - and come do it with me!!!! :D

No comments: