Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two days in a row! Really? :D


Guess who! :D It's been an interesting week, for sure - and I'm working on next week's Let's Get Punchy! class - some great things to show you!! I hope you'll come play with us - just RSVP by Friday night.

This is another card from the Fancy Folds class; it's a center step card; the template came from fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and INCREDIBLE artist, Connie Babbert. I highly encourage you to go check out her blog!

Anyway. As part of the class, I gave out handouts with measurements for the panels, too. :) Here are the "ingredients"!

Card stock: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue

Stamp sets: Field Flowers, Blessings from Heaven, Fabulous Florets

Accessories: wide oval punch, embossing buddy, heat tool, white embossing powder, dimensionals and SNAIL

I really like this color combination; it's very soothing! So. You know I'm stampin' my heart out! How about you??? (And come stamp with me next week!)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I agree with your assessment of the color combination - it's great. As is the rest of the card.