Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrabooking Christmas!

Good Monday Morning!

Did you have a good weekend? Kenn's on his way home from visiting his family in Oklahoma; I was super busy, getting to teach a group of ladies how to make blueberry jam. We had a great time!

OK, on to stamping. :) Today's share is from my last CHRISTMAS IN JULY class. It's hard to tell, but this is a 12x12 scrapbook page. You could turn it so the Whisper White strip is at the bottom, but I think this is the way I'd use this page. I'd put my photos on that strip, and put any journaling on the main part of the page, between the snowflakes. :)

To make the snowflakes, I folded a piece of paper so that it was smaller than the die, so the snowflakes would be connected. We used 2-way glue on the back, to make it removeable; the rest, I'm not going to tell you - except in "recipe" format. Come to class! :D

Card stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Big Shot, snowflake die, ribbon lace border punch, Basic Rhinestones, Frost White shimmer paint

OK, I'm off - tomorrow night is LET'S GET PUNCHY 4, and I'm all done with the class prep! So, it's off to design the NEXT class. Quick cards, ladies, one of your favorite classes! We'll have a congratulations card, a thank-you, a birthday, a sympathy, and one that I'll decide when I design it. :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to take the time to STAMP something - I am!!!!!

No comments: