Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SO many technical difficulties!!




Hey, y'all!!! WOW, is this summer not going the way I hoped it would!! Now my hard drive has crashed, and I'm working on a laptop - but most of my photos were on that hard drive. AUGH!!!! So, I'm hoping and praying that I'll get my files restored and get a slight upgrade to my tower, anyway....

We had our Fancy Folds class last week; not very many of you are showing any kind of interest in classes. Is it because of what I'm teaching? Give me some suggestions of what you'd come take a class about!!!! (Especially now; we just had to put $1000 into our car! OUCH!!!)

Here is one of the cards we did - and another I did as a thank-you for my aunt and uncle. This is a Technique Junkies card; I REALLY love it! It made me get out my circle cutter and actually LEARN to use it, which I'm really glad about. It's a GREAT tool! (We did the all-neutral card in class.) Don't forget - you can click on the photos to see them at the size I uploaded them! :)

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Versamark

Stamp sets: Sincere Salutations, Fabulous Florets, Fifth Avenue Floral, Blessings from Heaven

Accessories: Big Shot, scallop circle die, Circle Scissor Plus and Glass Mat, stampin' sponge, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, gold mini brads, Chantilly Crochet Trim, paper piercer and mat, Manhattan Flower Texturz Plate

And here's the second card; if you see something you don't recognize - the colors are new IN COLORS, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo - then leave me a message! :) I hope you've been inspired, even if it's a little bit. And I DO want to hear any classes you'd be interested in! Now, go stamp something! :D



1 comment:

Ginny said...

I saw this card on another website many months ago and forgot about it until now. I think it's so clever! Wouldn't it make a great Christmas card?

I feel your car repair pain. We put $260 into our van yesterday, but it needs another $1520 put into it! And we've only had it one year (it's a 2005). Where that money will come from, I don't know. At least we don't have to do it right away.