Friday, July 6, 2012

Party Favors Share #4

I'm gonna be up-front with you: I found this idea from Elisa Breckenridge, and knew I had to do it. :) I did change up some of the punches to be able to say I didn't *just* copy it, but it's pretty close. :D

It's Sahara Sand, Whisper White, and Rose Romance, all card stock. There are two Hershey's Nuggets in the bottom of the inside of this two-tag sheep.

I just LOVE this. She's so sweet, and I think any person would LOVE to see their name on this sweet little lamb. :) Can you imagine arriving at an Easter party where these little sweeties decorated the tables?!?! :)

OK, y'all. I'm off - today is going to be a BUSY day for me. We're having Kenn's discipleship group and their families over for dinner, and I'm doing all the sides. What was I thinking?!?!? :D

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be sure and MAKE the time to stamp something!!!

No comments: