Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge


Good morning! Have you have good week so far?

This was a sketch challenge from a Stampin' Up! demonstrators' list I'm on; I like challenges. They get me to use my supplies in ways I might not ordinarily.

Take this layout, for instance. I rarely layer this much, or angle both the photo and the journaling. It's a fun layout, and a way of emphasizing a photo for a story. :)

MY DIGITAL STUDIO is getting a huge upgrade this fall. I cannot wait! AND Stampin' Up! will allow you to try the software for 30 days for FREE. I love this software - and I wish I could show you all my book. It's gotten lots of OOOHs and AAAAHs this weekend! :) If I were thinking about getting MDS, I think I'd wait at this point until the upgrade comes out, and use it for the 30 days. I really think you'll love it!

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure and take the time to stamp something!

No comments: