Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinned Card!

Here we are at Wednesday! Are you having a good week? Can you BELIEVE how far gone July is already??? We had our hostess club get-together last night; I can't wait to start showing you some of the projects from that. :)

For today, here's a card that I Pinned, and loved so much I had to do it almost right away. :D I found it here: My Chic.n Scratch. I did tweak it a little bit; I didn't have any Crumb Cake ribbon, so I used Whisper White.I sponged a little here and there, and made it a thank-you card. :)

I just like its simplicity. I think it's still elegant; do you like my new embossing folder?

OK, I'm outta here. Things are going to be busy with family for the next few weeks, so posts might be shorter - but I will continue to try to get you three times a week! :)

Be sure and get your REASON TO SMILE special; I really, really like the set, and it's pretty versatile! And you can use it to STAMP SOMETHING!!! :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Wow, Lori! That is one fabulous card!