Monday, July 23, 2012

Easy Events

Good Monday Morning! Did you have a good weekend? Did you stamp anything? :D

I got all ready on Friday for Tuesday's CHRISTMAS IN JULY class - I can't wait to show them what we're doing! :)

Last week was our Hostess Club get-together. (If you're interested in joining us, please let me know!) This is one of the projects we made; this week will be the three that we did. :)

Don't forget that you can click on any picture to see it larger. :)

I know the ribbon is a bit crooked across the front. :D The stamp is from EASY EVENTS; it's punched out with the large oval punch, and then simply adhered inside the Designer Frame. The bottom - that looks like wainscoting? - is the Stripes folder.

Super easy, super cute. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Be sure and take the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

That oval embossing folder keeps showing up over and over as I look at cards on Pinterest. It's on my wish list!