Monday, July 16, 2012

Reason to Smile!

Good Monday Morning! :D

Did you have a good weekend? We got SO much rain this weekend, I wondered for a moment if we were going to see another huge flood! Our back yard had MORE water than that disastrous weekend. But everything seems to be good! :)

SO! This month, besides the hostess special, there's this special going on: spend $50, and get this stamp set for only $50! You can get more information if you click on the widget in the sidebar!

As soon as I got my pre-order for this, I had to make this card. I love sunflowers. and this card cried out to be made. :D The colors are Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Whisper White. I love the new stitched ribbon, too; it's a little quirky without being too cutesy. :D

If you have any questions, let me know! Have a WONDERFUL day, and make sure you make the time to stamp something! :) Remember, you can go to my business site and order at any time - or book a party for the end of this month, and try to earn the great hostess specials, too! :D

No comments: