Friday, July 27, 2012

Third Hostess Club Project

 Good Friday Morning! Do you have big plans for the weekend??? Going to stamp something? ;D

This is the last project I have to show you from the Hostess Club get-together; we made envelopes from designer series paper using the new diagonal score plate for the Simply Scored Scoring tool.

I absolutely love this plate! It made this project so simple! Four score lines, and a little adhesive, and voila! an envelope. :D
The diagonal plate comes with instructions on making envelopes; it tells you what size to cut your paper for several sizes of envelopes, and what score measurements are for each.

Now, for those of you who are also left-handed: When I first unpacked the score plate and put it on my Simply Scored Scoring tool, I was not happy with the way it MOVED; I don't score with my right hand, and when I did it with my left, it had to move from left to right - and the plate and DSP slipped. So I turned to my fellow demonstrators for help. Another leftie came to my aid; she told me to put the plate on the way it said, then turn it so the top was on the RIGHT, and the scoring would be more-or-less straight down. Worked like a charm; none of the three of us had a problem with it moving! :)

OK, I'm outta here. Going to friends' for dinner! Gotta make a dessert. :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be sure and take the time to stamp SOMEthing!!!!

No comments: