Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Did someone say SIP???

I promised you more from this weekend. :D So, here you go. It's ALL paper, ink, and stamps! And I did it in three colors, so you could see the difference. :) This one is Whisper White, stamped with Bashfult Blue, then stamped with Brilliant Blue for the "Priceless". The butterfly was also stamped with Brilliant Blue and then cut out. The wings and antennae are bent slightly, and the body is the only thing glued down - so, when the scanner cover's not crushing it, there's some dimension. :D




This one, on the left, is done the EXACT same way, using Almost Amethyst and Lovely Lilac.






And this final one, on the right, is done exactly the same, with Certainly Celery and Glorious Green. Ang brought three ink pads - Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery - and her Bold Bright Stampin' Write markers.
So, what do you think??? Of course, I can see where some GLITTER (Hi, Amy!) would come in beautifully on the butterfly's wings, if you wanted to amp it up JUST a little bit. :D But I PROMISED myself to try SIPping a little bit! :D
There. You got THREE samples, to make up for yesterday. :D Is that good?
Time for me to hit the hay - it's been a LONG day today! I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday - and take the time to what??? That's RIGHT! :D STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: