Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to stamping!


WOW, what a ride. Over FIVE HUNDRED hits on my blog in 48 hours! I doubt I'll see THAT again - but I do hope some of you found me during that madness, and will continue to visit. :)
Don't forget: Until October 1, you can enter to win a free CD from Greg McDougal - see post from Sept. 24 for details!!!!
But back to stamping, which is why this blog's here in the first place. :)
These flower pins I made from my Pretties Kit. Aren't they awesome?? I followed this tutorial from Laurie Ann Woo - she's incredibly talented!!!!! - to make them for hostess gifts for September. Every once in a while, I get inspired. :D
ANYWAY. The Pretties Kit is SO fun to play with! If you don't own one yet, CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!! :) You'll have so much fun discovering everything YOU can do!
TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!! I've got to get ready for a retreat this weekend. I'm leaving Friday morning, and haven't packed a THING yet. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are great. I can't wait to order this kit, hopefully in the next month. I think what you're doing for that family is amazing and they are in my prayers.
Shannon