Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We did stamp a little this weekend!


Ang was nice enough to let me borrow some of the supplies she brought with her, so I'll show you this one today, and probably another one tomorrow. Stampin' Up! is encouraging us to show you SIP is the way to go - stamps, ink, and paper. I love to add a bit of ribbon here, a punch there, a button somewhere else - but this is pretty much a SIP card. The colors are Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Pink Passion card stock, Certainly Celery and Pink Passion ink, and PRICELESS stamp set. I like the swirls, and they're Ang's favorite thing right now. :D
Take the challenge! Do a SIP card, and send me your scan or the real thing, and I'll put it up here on my blog! You'll be famous! :D
I'll be updating my Stampin' Up! website gallery soon; it's always a chore, and I've got some things to do this week - like get ready for a class on Thursday! :) I need to STAMP, people!! :D And Friday is our eleventh anniversary. Imagine that! And people said it wouldn't last, because we met online. :) If you don't know our story, you can go here and read all about us. :D
So I'm off to try and catch up with myself! :D Have a WONDERFUL day, dear friends. I so appreciate you!!! Don't forget! TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING - then share it. :D

No comments: