Monday, September 10, 2007

FRUSTRATED!!


AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've spent the afternoon at the mercy of Stampin' Up!'s website's carzy whims, and I'm just TIRED of it! :D This was SUPPOSED to go on my gallery site, but I've had trouble getting it to go up - even at a TINY size. SO, you don't have to go looking to find it. I still have room for nine more projects over there, but I can't get anything more to post. SO, I'm stopping for now. There are new things, but only a page and a half of gallery to see. AUGH!!!!!!!!
ANYWAY. This card was from August's 10/10/10 class. We used the Bud Basics set, the HAPPY is from Polka Dots & Paisley, and the BIRTHDAY is from Happy Everything. I had a request for a teenager's birthday card, and this is what I came up with. The colors - Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Pink Passion, and Green Galore - happened to be the teen's favorite colors. :D We also used the ticket corner punch, and I really liked this design!
OK. I'm gonna go de-stress about my gallery, and stamp. What about you?? Be sure to take time to STAMP something today!! :D

No comments: