Thursday, September 27, 2007

On the fly!


Hi, everyone!!!! I'm going on a stamping retreat this weekend with the Tennessee Stampers group - thanks to Becky P. - so I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!!!
Speaking of chickens....:) This two-page 6x6 layout was from this month's class. We had a lot of fun doing this one - although it's a little unorthodox for most people! :D We used Earth Elements Stampin' Spots to do the background. The turkey is almost all made of punches - except for the wattle (is that right? No time to look it up!!!) and the beak - and the only other stamping is the "Happy Thanksgiving" in the corner. The base is Very Vanilla, and the photo matting is Close to Cocoa.
I'll try to post one more time in the morning before I take off!! If I don't, have a WONDERFUL weekend, keep entering for Greg's CD, and TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING - and share it with someone else.

No comments: