Friday, September 7, 2007

Fun Times Last Night! :)





Last night was my Let's Get Punchy! class. This is one of the five designs we did; isn't it adorable (if I do say so myself??)? :D The wings are large oval punches from Cerise Designer Series Paper, The head and "behind" are 3/4" circle punches. The embossed tiny dots on the Real Red card stock are done with the Crop-A-Dile, as well as the holes punched for the eyelets - and those set, as well. As for the ribbon - well, I just LOVE our gingham ribbon. It FEELS so nice!! :D And it added just that special something, don't you think?

Today is my and Ken's eleventh anniversary. Ken's been really sweet this week, and I'm waiting for him to bring me breakfast now. :D He had a meeting with someone this morning, so he's bringing me a breakfast burrito from Sonic - and a diet cherry limeade. I had my first one last night - wow! It's really great! Try one if you get a chance! It definitely has a "diet aftertaste", so if you CAN drink all that sugar, you might want to get a REAL one. :D Ooooh, he just called - he's done with his meeting, and is picking up my breakfast. :D YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I'd better wrap this up. LOL!

Have a wonderful day, dear friends - and those of you who haven't become my friends yet. :) May your day be filled with laughter and love - and take time to STAMP something!!! :)

No comments: