Friday, February 20, 2009

Advanced Techniques!



Happy Friday! Goodness, it seems like this has been the longest and the shortest week I've had. :D We had the AT class this week, and had a GREAT time! I'll show you two cards today, and two on Monday. Enjoy!



Isn't he just the most fun?!?!? This was the fastest technique - I love doing MARBLING! (SEE?? You need to come to my classes!!!) That's the Sock Monkey set, with Confetti White, Whisper White, Summer Sun, and Real Read card stocks. We used Stampin' Pastels on the monkey to color him in.




I know this card uses a retired stamp, but I couldn't help it! I love my SKETCHES sets, and miss them dearly! It's also retired Designer Series Paper, but I know you'll forgive me. ;)



Anyway. This technique I learned from TECHNIQUE JUNKIES - Pat is AWESOME! Tell her I sent you! :) It's called QUILTED FRAME, and is a great way to use your scraps of DSP. That's Pink Pirouette on top of Whisper White, and stamped in Pretty in Pink.



Have a WONDERFUL weekend!! We're having an awesome class tomorrow a CD HOLDER BOOK. I can't wait to share it with the friends who are coming!!!!!


What are YOU stamping? ;)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lori both of these cards are really very nice. I love the sketches also and don't ever plan on getting rid of them. Have a great weekend.

Ginny said...

Oh, it's Grace's monkey again! I love this card!!

Becky said...

Very cute way to break out of the box girl!! I love how you did the squares. CUTE!