Monday, February 16, 2009

Two for One!!!!

Good Monday Morning! :) How ARE you today???? Did you have a wonderful weekend? I have so many things to post for you, I was going to double up and give you two projects today for the price of one - but Blogger's not having any of it. :D So, you'll just have to stay tuned in for tomorrow's installment!


SO. Today is number two of four layouts; it was the first one I designed, and its simplicity is part of its charm, don't you think? :D


Why, YES, I DID use my Big Shot for this! :D Again, not a single stamp was inked in the making of this layout!


Pink Pirouette Big Shot scallop circles are the mats for the pictures; That's Regal Rose card stock matting the DSP strips; the designer series paper is from the Hostess Paper Pack #2 that's ONLY available by having a $150 workshop OR placing that order yourself! (GET A BIG SHOT! I'm telling you, you'll LOVE it!!!) That butterfly (wasn't I clever to use lined DSP for a journaling box???) was also cut with the Big Shot, this time with the exclusive Beautiful Butterflies die. And everything's on a beautiful background of Chocolate Chip.

Oh, YEA! I got the second one to load up for you! You'll see why I wanted to double with this one; it's another super-simple layout, and I'm saving the big splash for the final reveal. :D



This is one of my favorite color combinations: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, and Always Artichoke. There's just something very restful about this combination - and I think it's great for men OR women!

Just a couple more things to tell you, and you'll have all the info you need to re-create this page at home! That is a new Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel called FRIENDLY WORDS. It's rolled with Mellow Moss ink on the Mellow Moss card stock. The "wonderful you" is from the stamp set called - fancy this! - WONDERFUL YOU. :D It's stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla, then punched out with the word window punch; I ran the edges through the ink pad to get a little definition, and then put it on the page with dimensionals. I didn't use mats because pictures of friends can be all different sizes and colors, and we all have matting card stock. :D

OK! I'm outta here! :D Time to clean up my studio for tonight's class, the CHOCOLATE! Night! Wish you could be here - wait until you see the adorable projects we're making!!! :)

Seriously. Think about the Big Shot. You'll easily have your own workshop order, can get that paper pack for free, and more merchandise for free, too - and it's Sale-a-Bration, so you'd also earn LOTS of free SAB merchandise!! Just CLICK HERE and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori very nice LO's. They are quick and easy. TFS