It has occurred to me that people may not know why they should become or remain my customer. Customer service matters in a world where so many people are in the same business, and customers need help differentiating multitudes of service levels and providers. Today's article is to help you separate the wheat from the chaff (I would be the wheat of course! :D).
Note: You will NOT find this level of service in your local chain craft stores.
1. I am more than a product. Actually, I am BOTH your Creativity Consultant and your Creativity Coach. What's the difference? As your consultant, I advise you on products, projects, color schemes, and techniques, among other things. I can give you one tip or I can give you several, depending on what you want. As your coach, I provide crafting and creativity workshops and events specifically designed for you to discover your own creativity for yourself. I work from the assumption that you are already creative and resourceful and simply need supportive, guiding processes to leverage that creativity. In the process, I will often observe an opportunity to step into the consultant role and teach you a new process or technique. Bottom line: I pay attention to YOU!
2. I have a communications background and conduct YOU CAN DO IT! workshops and events. I philosophically don't believe in just demonstrating something new and leaving you alone to just watch and try to "get it" based on that. It goes against the value of hands-on practice so critical to learning. The exception is where you need to be shown how to do a particular step. In that case I will demonstrate the step as a means to aid the learning process, but then I have you perform that step right away. You are always getting practice, practice, and more practice with me. Sometimes I make a project right along with you so you can observe particular steps in process while doing them yourself, and sometimes I'll show you how to do a whole project and then be available while you try it - so you can ask me questions or show off your great ability with the same ease! :D
3. I strive to time my workshops with project completion accurately, so you don't have to feel rushed or leave with an incomplete project, which is so prevalent in classes at craft stores that rush so quickly. It's more important to me that you feel you can duplicate the projects if you want at home, and that you're PROUD of your work!
4. I provide SOLUTIONS in addition to complimentary and integrated products. Craft stores are limited in their offerings. They can offer you a host of separate and independent products that you may or may not have any idea what to do with. But what then? Here are some questions to consider:
- How often do they give you specific projects, ideas and training to match the plethora of products on the shelves? (I do)
- How often can they tell you multiple uses for a product? (I can)
- How often can they accurately tell you how to integrate those products together for future projects? (I can)
- What knowledge do they have to answer highly technical questions surrounding what to do with those products? (My knowledge grows every day)
- I provide training, information, solutions and products, and offer ways to integrate your products into future projects to extend their life and usability. I then train you to do so.
5. I treat every product you buy as an investment. I take seriously the responsibility to show you multiple uses for your products so you receive a full return on your investment. I also take seriously the duty to show you how to care for your products to extend their life and usability. I know YOU!
6. I am accessible! You can call or email me with questions, challenges, or requests for specific information or types of help.
7. I will work one-on-one with you. You don't have to wait for formal workshops for help on a project or technique.
8. You have 24/7 access to my blog and my website.
My blog provides:
The latest specials and promotions
My website provides:
More creative ideas
My workshop schedule
The full catalog of Stampin' Up! products in an easy "store" format
Online ordering, which is available to you 24/7
You get all that without ever having to "go to the store!"
9. You have access to my monthly newsletter including class schedules, tips, techniques, stamping, scrapbooking and/or crafting articles and the latest Stampin' Up! news. Just email me to subscribe!
10. You can earn an invitation to my annual hostess appreciation events which are free, fun and designed just for you! I treat my hostesses REALLY specially; after all, as a hostess, you are my PARTNER in my business. I appreciate YOU, and want YOU to know it!
11. With Stampin' Up! I can offer you a 90-day guarantee on your product. This means you have 90 days to exchange any new, unused product for something else (as long as the product is in the current catalog and original shipping condition). It also means you have 90 days to exchange damaged or defective items for a replacement. I am happy to help you with either process. Where else do you get 90 days?
Remember, I am not after your wallet but collaborating with you to get what you want in ways that benefit us both!
So what are you waiting for? Let the service begin!
Here are your options!
1. Check out my workshop schedule HERE!
2. Call me at (615)497-4532 to schedule a workshop in my studio, or your home, and learn how to get FREE stuff!
3. Check out the variety of projects on this site and contact me to place an order if you'd like me to make something for you for a special event. I would LOVE to help you out - need birthday invitations? Table favors? Shower gifts? There are SO MANY things we can talk about!
4. Most important - contact me to let me know how I can best serve you so you can receive what you want. Isn't that what it's all about?
My thanks to a fellow demonstrator who let me borrow her format for this! :)