Thursday, February 12, 2009

Join my team!


OK, I don't usually do this kind of post, but I'm going to today. :)

The opportunity is too good not to offer to you; you can ignore it, think about it, or snatch it up!

There are two different groups I want to talk to today: the ones who might want to join Stampin' Up! for the discount, and those who might want the business opportunity.

The Starter Kit is normally $199. It includes $355 worth of product. Right now, you can purchase the Starter Kit for only $169. It's a GREAT deal! There's also an Optional Stampin' Memories Add-On for an additional $50. Plus, by joining now during Sale-A-Bration, you can pick out ANY stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!!!!!!!!! That's up to a $47.95 value!!!!!!!!! To find out what's in the Starter Kit, just email me - or call me at (615)497-4532.

For those of you interested in becoming a hobby demonstrator (that's how we refer to those of us in for the discount mostly), let me tell you this: right now is the best deal you can ever imagine! The starter kit is 15% off! And if you decide that you don't want the business supplies included, we can work a deal. :) And your obligation to keep your demonstratorship? Just selling $300 in retail value every quarter. That's IT. And it's not difficult to do! Think about how much you're buying right now! Some of you would truly save by becoming a hobby demonstrator. Shipping is free. You just can't beat this deal!

Think about what you love about Stampin' Up! products! I became a hobby demonstrator when I first signed up - I just wanted my discount. And that's GREAT - there's plenty of room for hobbyists! :) But what I wanted to be with Stampin' Up! for was mainly because of the color coordination. SU! makes it SO EASY to use the inks, papers, card stocks, ribbons, markers, chalks, etc.!! I KNOW when I pull out the YoYo Yellow ink, it will MATCH with the YoYo Yellow card stock. No questions! And Stampin' Up! stands behind our products! Did you know there's a 90-day return policy? You'll never find that in a store.

For anyone interested in the business: there's money to be made in this business. The crafting industry is still growing, in an economy where businesses are shrinking rapidly. And except for a few restrictions Stampin' Up! has in the contract you sign, it's COMPLETELY up to you how you run your business. They've allowed us to do a LOT more the last three years than ever before; we're a highly-competetive company, and there are lots of ways to draw in customers and downline demonstrators.

Right now, you can start your business for only $169! That's a GREAT opportunity! Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours and working from home; it provides part-time income and you are your own boss.


As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you'll be supported with:
A monthly magazine filled with project ideas and business training
A web site dedicated to providing you with training and information for your business
A Demonstrator Business Web Site where your customers can see the products and classes you have to offer, and even place orders with you
Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high quality products to offer your customers

And that's JUST from the company! I have a lot more resources that we can share, and you'll be getting ME. I've been doing this for almost nine years now, and I want to help you succeed!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! And, if you'd like to sign up right now, CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW! The password you'll need is "keno1996".

I can't wait to see who responds! :) Be blessed, have a great night, and I can't wait to talk to you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You iz the bestest rep evah!