Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm late, but it's still Friday! :D


Just a quick show-n-tell of a gift I gave a girlfriend from the theater for Valentine's Day; a decorated mailbox, three notecards plus one I wrote on for her, and one of the pillow boxes I showed you how to do in my last video. All colors are Whisper White and Riding Hood Red; this color is really growing on me! Just in time for me to have to say goodbye when the new Idea Book comes out in July! LOL! There's also a little Pirouette Pink on the flag of the mailbox. It's such a DELICATE pink!
That's all. If you have any questions, go ahead and leave me a comment!!! I'll be back Monday to show you what we did at workshops this weekend! Don't forget - if you're local, I have a MIXED BAG QUICK CARD CLASS Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your time with friends and family!!!