Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm late, but it's still Friday! :D


Just a quick show-n-tell of a gift I gave a girlfriend from the theater for Valentine's Day; a decorated mailbox, three notecards plus one I wrote on for her, and one of the pillow boxes I showed you how to do in my last video. All colors are Whisper White and Riding Hood Red; this color is really growing on me! Just in time for me to have to say goodbye when the new Idea Book comes out in July! LOL! There's also a little Pirouette Pink on the flag of the mailbox. It's such a DELICATE pink!
That's all. If you have any questions, go ahead and leave me a comment!!! I'll be back Monday to show you what we did at workshops this weekend! Don't forget - if you're local, I have a MIXED BAG QUICK CARD CLASS Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your time with friends and family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Can you share the recipe for how you decorated your cute mailbox? Did you purchase yours at Target? I bought a bunch & never got around to dressing them up. Our store even had metallic pink.
Also what is the background on the riding hood red cardstock? This is just tooooooo cute!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

atutje3@sbcglobal.net