Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW Box die!!

OK, everyone. I KNEW when I saw this in the book that I HAD to eventually have this die - we make so many party favors, etc., around here, that I just KNEW it would save us all time! Well! It's a WONDERFUL die; these are two we did the first four hours I had the die!!!!! One is a table favor we designed, a wonderful customer and I (HI, KATHY!! :D) for a baby shower she's having. We wanted to use a stamp set she already had; I already know she's going to change up the box a little, but I want to warn you that the scallop medallion on the pink set was in last year's Sale-A-Bration choices. (Want to know what's in this year's choices? Click on the top picture on the right!!!) Therefore, it's NOT available. They're ONLY available during SAB!!!!


Now, on with the show!!


This is the one I was talking about, that Kathy and I designed. Isn't it ADORABLE?!?!??!!? I wanted to make sure the stamping part was super-simple, since she's going to be making about 30 of these. :D Box card stock is Pretty in Pink. Bottom layer on the belly band is Regal Rose, and then Pink Pirouette that we put through the crimper. The scallop is stamped with Regal Rose on Pink Pirouette, then punched out with the scallop circle punch. SUPER simple, sweet, and will hold a good amount of M&Ms!! :D


This is the one I made that night for my dear friend, Cris. It was her birthday, and I gave her this filled with caramel-filled Dove hearts and a coupon for one of her favorite dishes I make when strawberry season is in! :D

The box is cut from Very Vanilla, and I rolled it with the So Swirly Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel in Real Red. That's a stamp from CUTE & CURLY on the curly label punch, and the "with love" is from LOVE YOU MUCH, and punched with the small oval.

Trust me. This box is going to get SO MUCH USE - like I could USE my Big Shot any more than I do?!?!?!? :D And I want to hear what YOU are stamping these days!!?!?!??! (And let me know if you want your own box die, or need the Big Shot, too! :D)

Have a WONDERFUL day!

Edit: "Anonymous" left this comment:

What are the dimensions on the box? Can you take a side view picture, please? How much?

I can't of these two, I'm afraid; Kathy took her design home, and I gave the other one to my friend for her birthday last week. HOWEVER, I will have another one to show you MONDAY, so be sure to come back then. :)

DIMENSIONS for this box are: 3-3/4" LONG, 2" TALL, and 1-1/4" WIDE. This is Sizzix Box #2, item #114518. $34.95. Remember: if you order through my website, you'll also receive a FREE Idea Book & Catalog as long as the supply lasts!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the dimensions on the box? Can you take a side view picture, please? How much?

Cheryl said...

Wonderful project Lori! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Love these too! Very creative using the crimper as well as the wheel. Great color combos too!
Thanks for sharing!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)