Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 7 of the Valentine Challenge!

Good morning from snowy middle Tennessee! It's absolutely beautiful coming down out there, and I'm so grateful to be able to do what I LOVE and not have to leave my house to go to the office! :D

Anyway. You're not here to read about the weather! (Have I said that before? It sounds familiar....)
Here's today's sample!


Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Real Red classic AND craft

Stamp sets: Things I Love, A Rose is a Rose

Accessories: Heat tool, embossing buddy, clear embossing powder, pinking hearts border punch

That is IT! It might be difficult to tell, but those are embossed rosebuds on the card. I was inspired by a photo I took at a wedding of the bouquet - lots of beautiful roses all pressed together. It's not exactly the same look, but I really love it.

When my mom saw the card, she said, "It looks like your wedding!" - and that's probably why I really like this one. :D My colors were white, red, and black. :D I love the pinking hearts punch - I love the lace look, and the fact that they are HEARTS! :D

Here's the inside of the card....

I just love the color combination! :) Have I mentioned that yet? :D

OK. I'm off to do some Bible study homework, to watch the birds in the snow, and to be grateful I have a warm home and a comfortable bed to sleep in. :)

PLEASE leave me a comment! Tell me if you're a demonstrator - and if so, why you visit my blog! Tell me if you're a customer of mine - it will increase my gratitude for you! LOL!! And if you're just someone who comes to visit, please tell me WHY! If there's something you'd like me to do more or less of, TELL ME. (Doesn't mean I'll change, but I want to know! LOL!!!)

Have a WONDERFUL day! Stay safe and warm, if you're in the path of this storm - and take the time to STAMP something!

3 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

yep, rub it in that some of us have 2 hours of driving a day for our office job, LOL... but it keeps our household in cat cereal and money to buy SU....

Allison
Dunlap TN

Tory said...

Hey Lady! Sounds like the snow missed us and got you? It did snow yesterday, but none stayed. YEA! I like to visit for inspiration! and for your commentary.

Ginny said...

My guess is that the photo does not do justice to this card. It's lovely!