Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Challenge Day 8!

We're getting close, ladies and gentlemen! Only TWO more designs until Valentine's Day, only FOUR MORE DAYS! Have you made plans? Reservations? Threats? :D LOL!!

Anyway. Here's today's design for you!

Card stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo

Ink: Melon Mambo, Whisper White craft (inside)

Stamp sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted (inside)

Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Texturz Plates 1, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Punch, Welcome Neighbor DSP Pad, Dimensionals, Small Square Glassine Envelopes

And here's the photo of the INSIDE....

(Don't forget that you can click on any photo for the full-sized image.)

Isn't the DSP FUN?!?!?! I *knew* I had to use it for one of the Valentine's cards - I mean, Melon Mambo AND hearts?!?!? :D

I know the texturz on the Whisper White hearts is hard to see, but I promise it's there! :)

I really enjoy using the pinking hearts punch to make lace; what a great and easy way to make something really girly! :D Don't forget that you have the great opportunity to order the I {Heart} Hearts set AND help the Haitian Relief Fund until February 28! All you have to do is go to my business site - click here, then click on the SHOP NOW button! - and order it - the item number is 117010 for wood-mounted, 118571 for clear-mount. Not only will you get a FANTASTIC stamp set, but you'll be pitching in to help, too!

OK, I'm off! Lots to do, lots of stamping going on, lots of Bible study to do, and lots to plan! :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING! LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR SEND ME A PICTURE! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful! Mary N.

Bonnie S said...

I really liked how you surrounded the hearts with the pinking heart punch. Did you just cut and pink a skinny strip and then shape it into a heart shape? I have seen that done with a circle on someone's blog, but haven't tried it yet. If that is what you did, was it hard to do with a heart? Um, could you maybe show or describe just how you did it...? Or is there someone else you could steer me to?
Thanks and God bless,
Bonnie S

Ginny said...

Another great card, Lori. I keep forgetting that I could dry emboss die cut shapes.

lisa808 said...

Wow, the inside is a nice, fun surprise! Like the heart border around the middle heart on the front.