Friday, February 26, 2010

Nope, I didn't forget!

Just got behind this morning, so here I am this afternoon! :) BUSY around here, but I can't let you go off to your weekend without a card! :D

This sample is from this month's Advanced Techniques class - and is from Technique Junkies. PAT ROCKS! :D This one's called Marker Tapping. It's also got one called Coloring Outside the Lines. :D

(I really enjoy this card! It's SO springy and cute IRL!)

Card stock: Gable Green, Pink Passion, Whisper White

Stamp sets: Animal Crackers, Well Scripted (inside)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, assorted Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Top Note die, 1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

It just YELLS Easter card, doesn't it?!?!? :D

OK, I'm off - time to get ready for two parties PLUS my family coming back into town this weekend - TOO much to do, TOO little time to do it in! :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: