Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quickie for Day 9 of My Valentine Challenge!

Edited to add: Oops! There have been at least two questions asked of me recently that I haven't answered yet! The first was Ginny, who wanted to know about the flower on this Advanced Techniques card. Ginny, they're from Stampin' Up! :D They're called Filigree Designer Brads, the item # is 112577, and they're $5.95. You can always order them from my business site!

Bonnie S., you asked about the "lace" around the heart yesterday. I'll do a video this weekend and post it Monday. How's that? :)

This one is super quick, not much froufrou on it - but I think it's fun! I wanted to do something that was a little less gender-specific, and I think this fits the bill! :D

Card stock: Taken With Teal, Basic Gray, Whisper White

Ink: Going Gray, Taken With Teal

Stamp sets: Puns from the Past, Teeny Tiny Wishes (inside)

Accessories: 1-1/4", 1-3/8", and scallop circle punches, ticket corner punch (inside), dimensionals, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alpha Sizzlit

I love this stamp set, but don't get to use it too often. So, here it is! :D See, not too girly to give to a guy, not too manly to give to a girl. :D

OK, I'm off - I have BIG plans for tomorrow's card, and I need to get it done today since I am going to have to go teach in the morning! :)

Have a WONDERFUL day, and take the time to STAMP something!!

No comments: