Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Video coming tomorrow, I hope!

I've got everything ready to shoot, but everyone's been coughing around here (except me, praise God!) - so it's not bee quite the background noise I want you to deal with. :D HOPEFULLY, we'll get it done today. Kenn's said he'll shoot for me, so we'll see if he does, or if I go ahead and do it!

ANYWAY. Today's sample is from the LET'S GET PUNCHY! class!

(I did CASE this from another demo [Heather Wachtman], not my original idea!)

Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, box die, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, Sticky Strip

These are SO cute - and would be fun table favors for a baby shower - or change the design, and use them for a garden party. There really is a lot you could do!

OK. I'm off. I'm designing for future classes - email me if you'd like to get my class schedule! :)

Have a WONDERFUL day, and don't forget to take the time to STAMP something - you'll be SO glad you did!

No comments: