Monday, February 22, 2010

How did it get to be Monday again?

Shoooooooooey. This weekend FLASHED by!!!! Did you have a good one? It made it into the high 50s here in Middle Tennessee BOTH days! Kenn and I were gone all day yesterday, but Dad said the crocus had bloomed - and been picked by little hands. ::::sigh:::: :D

ANYWAY. Today's sample is from a party at the beginning of the month.



Isn't it CUTE? If you use the new XL 2-step bird punch (just order item #117191 for $15.95), the bird house will sit level, and you could use it as a table favor for a party!

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Glorious Green, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black

Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Mini Milk Carton die, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, Scallop Trim Border punch, Bird w/Leaves and Flower die, silver cord, wide oval punch (door frame behind bird!)

I just love him. I think this is an adorable favor, or ornament, or home decor element. :) We all had fun making our little houses! :)

If you have trouble finding oder numbers for any of these, or don't want to place your order on my online business site, please don't hesitate to call or email me! (My contact information's in the right-hand margin.)

OK! I'm off - I have a scrapbooking class to finish designing for! :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: