Monday, February 1, 2010

Second day of Valentine's Challenge!

Welcome back! :) Here's today's card for you - it's been fun to design for you so far. :D Of course, I need to design for some CLASSES, too.... :D


Card stock: Brocade Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White

Ink: Brocade Blue, Whisper White (inside), Rose Red

Stamp Set: I {Heart} Hearts, Picture This (Level 1 Hostess-only set, Occasions Mini), Define Your Life (inside), Thank You Kindly (inside)

Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Top Note Die, Big Shot (LOVE THIS THING!!!), I {Love} Love Jumbo Roller, dimensionals, jumbo handle, Cosmo Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen

Isn't it sweet??? I decided to turn this into a friendship Valentine; here's the inside!

The definition is the one for "kindness". I think this is a sweet card, too! :D

OK, so I'm off to work some more! I hope you'll come stamp with me soon! No matter what, please! Take the time to STAMP something! :D

No comments: