Monday, February 15, 2010

It's another snowy Monday in Middle Tennessee! :)

Good morning! Did you have a good weekend? Are you enjoying your President's Day? :)

So, today's sample is something I crafted a few weeks ago, for our pastor's 60th birthday - Happy Birthday Again, Pastor Ronnie - if you should ever come across this post. :D

Anyway. Here it is!

Isn't it fun?? That's a cupcake box - I made him (and Kenn, sine you don't cook just ONE! :D) a lemon cupcake with lemon frosting. Here's the recipe for the card and box!

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Whisper White

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red

Stamp sets: Medallion, Well Scripted, Define Your Life (inside card)

Accessories: Window Sheets, large oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, Sticky Strip

The cupcake box is one we did at the Valentine's Stamp Camp - and it's SO versatile!!!

OK, I'm off again to get busy! If you're on my newsletter list, be on the lookout - I'm having to change some dates for this week. Life's getting in my way! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!!!

No comments: