Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday, and the last Advanced Technique card!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Friday. The day everyone waits for! And my last post for the week! :D

Today's share is another Technique Junkies technique - tell Pat I sent ya! :D

This one is called MAGIC MADUZIA. It's simple, and beautiful!


Don't you agree with the "beautiful" part? :D

Card stock: Glossy White, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard

Ink: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Versamark

Stamp set: Autumn Splendor kinda N, Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess-only stamp set) N

Accessories: Embossing Buddy, white embossing powder, heat tool

I really, really love this card. And both of these stamp sets. :D

OK, I'm off! Our scrapbooking class got moved to tonight, so I'm going to have a blast. :D I hope you've got some stampin' planned for this weekend - it's WAY too hot out there to be outside! :D

No comments: