Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FUN Halloween treat!

I can almost HEAR the groans - "It's still JULY! Halloween's two-and-a-half months away!" Yeah, but how many of you remember it SNEAKING up on you last year? :D You always wanted to do "something special" for your kids' classrooms, or to hand out at your door....

So I came up with this ADORABLE treat holder; it will hold one of those longish packs of mini M&Ms, or a packet of candy corn (that's what's in this one!). I LOVE IT - so cute!!!!!!! (The flash washed it out, but I think you'll get the idea!) Check out my video tutorial on this Top Note Treat Holder!


Card stock: Whisper White, Early Espresso N, Cajun Craze N

Ink: Cajun Craze N, Early Espresso N

Stamp sets: Forest Friends, Grateful Greetings

Accessories: Big Shot (yup, I♥MyBigShot), Top Note Die, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch N, 1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, hole punch, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dot (just to hold the candy in place)

To me, this little owl is PERFECT because he's not SCARY. :) This would be appropriate for any age! :D

OK, I'm off. I hope you're enjoying the things you've seen - the new colors are SO awesome! Our first hostess club last night was a lot of fun - and a lot of new colors are first on most people's lists! :D I'll remind you again: although we all really drool over stamp sets, you can do more with COLORS and a few stamp sets than you can with LOTS OF STAMPS and just a few colors. Think about it! Just by changing the color, you can change the whole mood or look of any project. :)

If you've purchased MY DIGITAL STUDIO, there's a new color download available. Let me know if you need help! :)

Now, then. Go take the time and STAMP something, would ya?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry cute!!!! Mary N.

lisa808 said...

Cute holder. July is perfect to begin Halloween projects.