Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday - and the last day to VOTE!

Good morning! How are you today? Are you feeling fine? :D Are you glad it's FRIDAY???

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CARD IN THE FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST! PLEASE cast your vote - and remember, the votes have (for the most part, I've slipped on a couple!) been moderated so no one knows who's winning! :D

I can't wait for next week to get here! The first Hostess Club of the new Idea Book & Catalog happens on Monday, and the next Advanced Techniques class happens on Tuesday evening! I sooooo can't wait to get back with my stampin' buddies! :)

And can I tell you how GLAD I am that AUTUMN SPLENDOR and GRATEFUL GREETINGS made it into the new IB&C?!?! I LOVE this leaf stamp set - and I can't wait to do LOTS of things this fall with it. :D

Card stock: River Rock kinda N, Cajun Craze N, Early Espresso N

Ink: Cajun Craze N, Early Espresso N

Stamp sets: Autumn Splendor, Grateful Greetings - both kinda N

Accessories: Frost White shimmer paint, alcohol, spray bottle

T
he shimmer showed up SO much in the photo! :) It's a great card, and SUPER easy. Don't you just LOVE shimmer?!?!? :D

OK, I'm off - time to finish up this month's newsletter, and get cracking on designing! :) I sure hope we're going to get the chance to stamp together soon - don't forget that the big CHRISTMAS IN JULY STAMP CAMP is coming up on the 26th!! If you don't get my newsletter, WHY NOT? :D Email me! :) And meanwhile, be sure to enjoy your weekend, and take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: