Thursday, July 8, 2010

Greenhouse Gala DSP!

Are you enjoying these cards? I have to tell you, working with the new colors and thinking about combinations in different ways is a lot of fun! A bit of a challenge sometimes, but fun! :D

Don't forget to vote in the FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST! I've gotten a few more votes, but the more people vote for the cards, the happier I'll be. :D

All right! On to today's show-n-tell! :D

This is some DSP, let me tell you! It's Greenhouse Gala, from the new Idea Book - and it's great for getting you into thinking about the new color combos possible!

Card stock: Baja Breeze (kinda N), Real Red, Whisper White

Ink: Early Espresso N

Stamp set: Because I Care (level 1 hostess-only stamp set N)

Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Greenhouse Gala DSP N, large oval punch, scallop oval punch

Did you go check out Amy's samples? She did SUCH an awesome job - I can't thank her enough for ALL she's done to help me out this year!! And wait until you see what she's just posted - she did some of the watercoloring pages for her son's room. WOW!

OK, I'm outta here - time to work on the class schedule for the rest of the year! I hope you'll come stamp with me soon! :) Have a WONDERFUL day - and you know, it will just be even BETTER if you take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: