Monday, July 5, 2010

It has been CRAZY here today!

I tell you WHAT, we've had enough company for four months! LOL! Of course, ANYONE'S always welcome - it just has really kept things stirred up around here the last three weeks.

ANYWAY. :D I know you don't wanna hear all that; with the new Idea Book out, you want to see new projects! And I'll get to that in a second!

Don't forget to go vote for your favorite card for the FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST! I've got ALL comments on moderated status until the voting's done, so don't think you're doing something wrong if you don't see your comment! :D I NEED YOU TO VOTE!!!!!!!!

OK. Here's today's sample; I made fresh samples for the open house! :D (So did Amy; tomorrow, I'll point you to where you can see them on her blog!)

I chose this card first, because I LOVE the new saying, and this new designer series paper! :D

Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Espresso N, Crumb Cake N, Chocolate Chip

Stamp set: Occasional Quotes (Level 3 hostess-only stamp set, N)

Accessories: Newsprints DSP N, Scallop Edge Punch (kinda N), sponge, dimensionals

It's a VERY striking, easy, elegant card. And I REALLY like this particular quote - as a matter of fact, you'll see it tomorrow on the sample I'll show you! :)

OK, I'm outta here. SO much I could POSSIBLY do.... :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: