Saturday, July 3, 2010

You missed a lot of fun!

Yup, I know it's the weekend, but I haven't shared too much with y'all lately - so consider it my way of thanking you for sticking around! :D

Not only did I have lots of retired things for sale, we had a great time looking at the new Idea Book & Catalog, and I had three projects to stamp! I'm going to use a bold N for new stuff for a couple of days or so.... Even the old IN COLORS that are now back! :)

Here's the first:

Card stock: Concord Crush N, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette N

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush N (inside)

Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Occasional Quotes N (Level 3 hostess-only set, inside)

Accessories: Big Shot :D, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder N, dimensionals

There's a little too much blue in the light, but you get the gist of this card. :D

Next one!

Yup, it's got CINNAMON KETTLE CORN in it - a Sandra Lee recipe for the last Houseparty I did. :) It's YUMMY - and so's this new stamp! :)

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight N, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red (I know, it doesn't look like it, but it is! I think it's the dye lot!)

Stamp: Homemade N

Accessories: Big Shot :D, Fancy Favor box die, 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch N, dimensionals, sticky strip

Isn't it CUTE?!?!? I love the new punch, and the new stamp. :)

And here's the third project!


I really, really like this card!

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist N, Whisper White

Ink: Marina Mist N, Certainly Celery

Stamp set: Because I Care N (level 1 hostess-only set, and I ADORE it!!!)

Accessories: ticket corner punch (inside)

The "thank you" stamp that comes with the set is on the inside, along with the second-generation stamp of the hydrangea. It's a very calming, peaceful card!

OK. I'm outta here, to try and recooperate a bit - I have a cough that just won't go away, and my ribs are letting me know! Say a prayer if you think about me! :)

Have a WONDERFUL Fourth of July celebration; enjoy your time with your family and friends, and I HOPE you take the time to STAMP something fun for your table! :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hope you feel better, Lori. I love that embossing folder you used for the first card!