Thursday, July 22, 2010

Workshop Card in BRIGHTS!

I have to tell you, thinking about colors in whole new combinations is really working for me! Before, More Mustard and Old Olive were the two colors I liked least of all - but now, with them totally separated and in two different groups, I find I like them a lot more. :D

Anyway. Here's another card we did for the Hostess Club parties this month!


Isn't it CHEERY? :)

Card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight N

Ink: Pumpkin Pie

Stamp sets: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Play N (inside, see below)

Accessories: Designer label punch, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, word window punch, scallop edge punch, Greenhouse Gala DSP, dimensionals, ticket corner punch

And that, my friends, is that! :D And I'd LOVE to get some parties booked in August. SO, for the first FIVE people who book AND hold the party on their originally-booked date, I will give a stamp set from my stash for FREE. Let's have some fun together!!!

OK, I'm off to finish cleaning off my desk! (I know, those of you who've been here recently, that you're passing out from shock....:D) Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: