Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Friday!

It's the weekend! :D Are you excited? Do you have big plans? Or are you glad to finally be able to REST?

Today, I want to share a wedding card I made that was inspired by this card. It's not EXACTLY the same, but enough so that I want to give credit where credit is due! (I love Pinterest! :D )


I think my MOM must be influencing me this week! :D Every project I've shown has had yellow, and the one I still have in my mind is yellow, too. :D I sure hope she's enjoying it! :D

So, those are two of the Heart Framelits; I had completely forgotten I had them until just before Valentine's Day. I know, it's a sin. I love hearts! That's the perfect polka dots folder - and I did use my Boutique to do the embossing. That flower is the rounder of the small flowers on the Boho Blossom punch; the leaves are the pointer one, cut into fourths. :D The modern label punch is from TEENY TINY WISHES. The inside has two stamps from ABOVE & BEYOND. I didn't have the correct color brads to do the centers, and I didn't really want to add bulk to the flowers, so I used my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker. :)

The colors are Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, and Daffodil Delight.

OK, I'm outta here! :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be sure to make the time to stamp something.

No comments: