Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hybrid Card

Happy Wednesday! :)

I hope you're having a fantastic week! Mine's going great! Busy, but great. Kenn's working too much, and I miss him...

OK. So, for today's card, we have a hybrid card. What the heck's that? :D Well, it means I did at least one element with MY DIGITAL STUDIO, and the rest with stamping supplies. It COULD mean vice-versa, too, but not this one. The verse on the front and the sentiment inside are from MDS. I punched the front one out with the curly label punch after I printed it out.

For the embossed part, I inked up my honeycomb embossing folder and ran it through my Boutique on Crushed Curry. (It's inked with Soft Suede.)

The bee - the stamp AND the die cut - are from BACKYARD BASICS. I off-stamped with Early Espresso. Now, that bee is UGLY. I wasn't going to say anything, but when I showed my mom the card, she admired it, but said, "That's an ugly bee..." YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS!!!!!!!!!! :D So I took some Frost White shimmer paint in a spritzer and sprayed him. He's shimmery now. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to stamp something!

No comments: