Monday, February 17, 2014

MDS Monday - Kindness is my mom

Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend?

I think people across the nation are ready for spring. It's been a long winter, with more snow than most of us have seen in a long time - or colder temperatures for a more sustained amount of time than we can remember. So I wanted to share this page. :)

Mom mom and yellow go hand-in-hand in my thoughts. So this is a page for HER. These are flower photos from our trip to Oregon last year; if you want to look at our galleries for wall art - or to just enjoy them! :) - just click on this link. Heavenly Perspective Photography

OK, I'm outta here! :) Have a WONDERFUL day! It's warming up here in middle TN; I know a lot of you are still under a ton of snow. Please take care, and keep warm! And stamp something. :D

No comments: