Saturday, February 1, 2014

I know, I'm late again! :D


Happy SATURDAY! :D I know, I'm late again. I'm sorry. I just had a really hard time making myself do ANYTHING yesterday. :D

SO. This is a really cool little basket that my hostesses did with the new envelope punch board! Isn't it cute?!?! There are SO many things out there that have been designed with it; I didn't show them another envelope, because I wanted to show the versatility of the tool. :D

Wow, do I keep getting distracted from posting this! Sheesh!

Anyway. The tutorial for how to do this came from a demonstrator in the UK, Sam Donald, and you can find it on her blog.

Now, because mine's made with Rose Red card stock, we did cut tabs and stick them down instead of just folding in the corners like she did - DSP is a lot more bendable! :) That's the new spiral flower die from the Occasions Mini; we cut it from vellum. It's a fun box, and got voted as the best project of the night because of the way it showed the versatility of the envelope punch board. :)

OK, I'm outta here. SO busy today, and a fun date night planned tonight. :) Have a wonderful weekend! Be SURE to make the time to stamp something! :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

You made that with the envelope punch board? Wow! I don't own one, but its nice to see that it's not just for envelopes.

Thanks for your kind words. I may just take you up on your offer to dump sometime. Just knowing you are there to listen helps tremendously.