Monday, February 24, 2014

MDS Monday - Food Blogging is FUN!


Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? It was SO beautiful here this weekend - I actually sat outside for a while reading. That's NOT normal for me here in TN. But it's too early for bugs, I was in the shade, and the temperature was perfect. :) Of course, we have one more cold snap coming on Wednesday... :D

So this week's SUDSOL challenge was to use a sketch you found and do whatever you wanted. I found this sketch, and decided to do another food blog page. I mean...! Some of these pictures make me want to go make the recipe again RIGHT NOW!!! :D

I really enjoy working from sketches, and almost always give them a little tweak that makes it mine. :D If you know of any websites with great sketches, link me! I'm always looking for new places! :)

OK, I'm outta here! (Oh, and if you've never seen my review blog, you can click here to go to Life's Little Pleasures!) Have a wonderful day, and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMETHING!

No comments: