Friday, February 7, 2014

New Toy - er, ummm, TOOL! :D

 Hi, everyone! Sorry this didn't get scheduled; we only have one card reader for our computers right now, and since Kenn's the one WORKING his photos, I have to wait until he's done. :D Hopefully we'll get that taken care of soon.

Now, then. It's FRIDAY! I hope you've got plans to ENJOY your weekend. :)

Stampin' Up!, you may remember, had a few of the Texture Boutique machines last year that sold out in about a week. That was enough to make them decide to start carrying them all the time! :D It's about 1/3 of the size of the Big Shot - isn't it cute???



ALL it does is embossing. So, I chose this card to show off how easy it is. :)


You make the sandwich just the same, using the thin pads that come with the TB; if you're only embossing 1 layer of card stock, it comes with a shim, also. I chose six different embossing folders, and made my card into a 5x7 - it makes figuring out the square size so much easier. :D

I'm on a Tempting Turquoise kick right now; here's the card (I found on Pinterest!) that I based mine on. It's totally cased. :D But it's not Rose Red. :) I'm not crazy about this BIG of a card, because that's a LOT of room to fill on the inside, even if I do stamp a saying and a border. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: