Monday, February 3, 2014

MDS Monday - Once in a Lifetime


Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!! I'm writing this on Saturday; my Monday is slammed schedule-wise, and I wanted to make sure this gets to you on time. :D Tonight we're going out for dinner and an a capella concert, and I can't WAIT! :D

ANYWAY. Today's page is made from my newest freebie from SALE-A-BRATION, the ONE BIG SALE-A-BRATION 2014 digital download/disk. I do like the cork flowers, and the stamp in the middle of the page is perfect for pages about Kenn. :D I used Island Indigo as the font color, and I REALLY like the way it looks on this DSP, which is the digital version of the Sweet Sorbet package you can earn for free with a %50 merchandise purchase.

OK, I'm outta here! I hope you have a GREAT week, with wonderful moments of making memories. :) Stamp something, will ya?!?!?!

No comments: