Monday, February 18, 2013

I can't believe my Pastels are RETIRED!!

Welcome to Wednesday! ROFL! Sorry. I've been preposting all the MDS Monday posts for while I'm gone, and I think I'm a little punchy. :D

ANYWAY. I so cannot BELIEVE they've discontinued the Stampin' Pastels. It makes me so sad; they were one of the best ways of coloring projects that we had. But, what's gone is gone, and I gotta move on - after one more post. :D

By the way, if you decide to go purchase anything from last week, I think I wasn't in my shopping bag when I linked everything. PLEASE go to my business site and click on SHOP NOW, so we both get the credit we deserve! Thank you! ;)

I made this card to show off the Simply Scored borders plate; I made the waves with it! I just went over them with my finger dipped in Whisper White ink to highlight them. :)

I embossed the saying from TRUST GOD in Whisper White and embossing powder. Then, I dipped a sponge in Whisper White ink and made the sun and the clouds, and used the Pastels to color them appropriately. Simple, easy card. To say farewell to the pastels. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Be forewarned: I'm going to be trying to get ALL the posts from now until the beginning of April ready to go. I want you to have something new to look at each M, W, and F, as usual - but being on the road means I might not be able to get the time or the connection to do so! If there are specials, etc., that pop up, I'll try to get those in between. but rest assured, I'm going to have stuff for you! :D

Have a wonderful day! Be sure and MAKE the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: