Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MDS Monday - A Glimpse of Oregon


ROFLMBO!!!! This one and the one that posted Monday got switched! So be glad today's not Monday, but pretend it is for just a few minutes, OK? :D
 
Good Monday Morning! Did you have a good weekend?

I think, until I get settled in Oregon, that Mondays are going to be My Digital Studio shares. It's such an incredible program - I really wish y'all would get as excited about it as I am. :D Plus, I have it on my laptop - and I can design digitally to post while using my pre-created other projects for you, too! :D

SO. This was a challenge page for the group called SUDSOL; the challenge was to use geometric shapes or DSP. You'll see a couple of other pages from this challenge over the next couple of weeks; I really liked it, because it gave me an option to get LOTS of photos on one page. :D

Don't forget that you can click on the photo to see the original size I uploaded it as!

I also love that MDS has one of my favorite all-time colors, Bordering Blue, still in my color palette. I took the opacity of the color down to 60%, so the background wouldn't be too dark, and used the same color for the sailboat in The Open Sea digital brush set as background paper. The mats around the photos - which are a square punch rotated 45 degrees - are Night of Navy, as is the color of the title. These are some of my favorite non-Kenn photos from our trip last year. :)

Do you have any questions about MDS? If you click on the link above, you can learn lots about it - and even try it, fully functioning, for thirty days! (I have my certification the company offered in it, too, so I can help!) Try it. And Stampin' Up! lowered the printing costs of EVERYTHING from where it started - some things even went down as far as 50% - and it's STAYING there. You really don't have anything to lose!

Already have a digital scrapbooking program you love working with? Add on anything. Seriously. Check out the link above!

OK, I'm outta here! :D Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure and make the time to CREATE something. :D

1 comment: