Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thank You Notes


Happy Wednesday! Are you having a good week? Have you enjoyed the weather? It was SIXTY DEGREES here in middle TN yesterday, just gorgeous. And I had to spend over THREE HOURS of it in the doctor's office.

Oh, well. :D

Last week, I got to have lunch with a dear friend I hadn't seen in six months. I made her a set of six of these cards; I knew she'd like the color combination. And can't we all use thank-you cards?

I used Pumpkin Pie card stock for the card base; that's Early Espresso and Whisper White  paired with it. I used the "thank you" from TEENY TINY WISHES and stamped it in Pumpkin Pie; I used this scallop circle punch and matted it on this scallop circle punch, then put it in the center of a strip that I'd stamped - using Versamark and white embossing powder, the heat tool and embossing buddy - with the stamp from the Madison Avenue Stamp Set that you can ONLY get for FREE with any $50 purchase right now during Sale-a-Bration! (Ask me about it!!)

I scored all four sides of the inside with the Simply Scored board, and stamped it with the "U is for utterly" stamp from the Occasions Alphabet stamp set. It's stamped in Pumpkin Pie, too. :)

So! :) I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, and the rest of your week. :) Be SURE and make the time to stamp something, my friend!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

This is a classy card. It reminds me of the one-dimensional thank you card you can buy for exorbitant prices in the store, only yours is much better! You know, I always forget about using white embossing powder (or a white ink pad for that matter), but it gives such a neat look. I'm sure your friend will enjoy using these cards!

Nelda said...

I really do like this! Very elegant and very much SO RIGHT! Nelda Deakins