Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Classes I didn't get to teach!




Happy Friday! :D How's your week been? Do you have big plans for the weekend? I do! It's gonna be BUSY! And I could really use some time to clean my studio.... :D

These two classes, the Simple Sophistication and Kids' Valentines, didn't get even one nibble. So I won't be sharing how to do them, or the supplies. I may keep them for another class, or they may be gone forever. I'm kinda sad, because the Simple Sophistication projects are really cool. But oh, well! I won't be offering any more classes before I leave Tennessee. I'm really hoping to offer a class or two wherever we settle in Oregon, perhaps at the library. :)

Anyway! I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! Take some time to stamp something - I bet you've forgotten how FUN it can be! :D

No comments: